Track Three: Inner Child
I stamp around to show you that i’m mad enough to hold my breath.
How would you describe the way you felt when you were young?
Was it tragically disturbing or the height of all you’ve known?
Where you always inside early?
Or were you drifting around with your friends?
I was always at home.
I wish I was I wish I was a kid!!
I wish I was a little stupid kid!
My inner child is raging wild and crawling out my skin.
It’ll devour all my manners till there’s nothing to defend.
It’s hoping i’ll give in. It feels so deliberate.
It wants to fucking scream.
It needs a chance to breath.
- waitedlovesick likes this
- goodlif3nfame likes this
- hey-ass-butt0 reblogged this from barelyblind
- evilgerald likes this
- hieverythingsgreat reblogged this from barelyblind
- hieverythingsgreat likes this
- my-countless-ideas reblogged this from barelyblind
- my-countless-ideas likes this
- vicegud likes this
- chazzasaurus reblogged this from barelyblind and added:
- tdrrecords reblogged this from barelyblind and added:
- tdrrecords likes this
- arfloresftw reblogged this from barelyblind and added:
- arfloresftw likes this
- reidaboutme likes this
- catmila likes this
- ezramill3r likes this
- barelyblind posted this